Monday, November 14, 2005

Sania :Strong head strong shoulder brought to u by head & shoulder .


Please excuse me guys for the uncivilised act of not taking bath for consecutively three days ......r u having ur nose with a stinking smell ....

hey cool i had the AXE , not to let guys arround me know of my true aroma ....and when my Pepe and Provogue outfits were the proof of my being a part of india's rising organised retail sector : who can dare to call me uncivilised .


but why do i am telling u all these and that too in a blog meant for sania mirza ....that's because my hairs were not co-operating with me and were constantly reminding me of my uncivilised act .......and here i had something called "head & shoulders".......Oh! wow there is a brand for every problem

but in the very next moment , i had to crap what this "shoulders" is doing in something meant for hairs on head ..

whatever , this brand had all the reasons to cast Sania as her brand ambasader with a punchline ......

Sania :Strong head strong shoulder brought to u by head & shoulder .



Mesothelioma
TOP

1 Comments:

Anonymous dizi izle said...

thanks

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home